Here are the rules:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, provide the link to their blog. (From Barb: please provide a link to this post, too — http://barbnatividadblog.com/2017/12/23/the-liebster-award/ — so I get a pingback that you’ve posted, because I want to read your answers!)
- Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 upcoming or recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
Here are my answers to Beckie’s questions:
- When did you begin your blog?
- What and/or Who inspired you to become a writer?
I was 11 when I first had feelings of depression. I began writing (secretly) as an attempt to express my emotions.
- What country are you writing from?
- What is your favorite thing to write and why?
I love writing fiction because it can be semi-autobiographical, and if I can’t remember all of the details, I can just make them up!
- Do you ever suffer from writer’s block, and if so, how do you overcome it?
Oh, yes. I look for writing prompts to use as a starting point.
- Do you find my questions to be annoying? Be honest now…
Lol of course not!
- Have you ever had doubts after you spent a great deal of time on a post, then regret hitting publish?
I’ve never regretted hitting “Publish,” although when I first started this blog, I’d start having doubts after I clicked “Publish.”
- Have you ever had an encounter with an unruly commenter? And, if so, how did you handle them?
- If a new blogger asked you for advice on their blog, what would be the first suggestion you would give them?
To write for yourself, first and foremost.
- Have you ever won an award here on WordPress?
No, I haven’t.
Here are my set of 10 questions for my nominees:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What made you decide to start your blog?
- Have you had other blogs in the past?
- What do you like/love about blogging?
- Do you do any other writing aside from your blog? If so, what kind of writing do you do?
- What are your favorite book genres?
- What’s your favorite food (either a specific dish or ethnic cuisine)?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Have you ever binge-watched a TV show?
- Game of Thrones—yes or no?
My nominees are:
I can’t wait to read what you write! Congratulations!
Photo via Beckie’s Mental Mess