In December 2017, I was nominated for a Liebster Award, and here it is, January 2018, and I’ve been nominated again! Thanks so much to orange walls for nominating me — she just happened to come across my blog, and I’m glad I found hers! Please check out orange walls, who writes about being bipolar among other things.
But first, what is the Liebster Award?
- About the Liebster Award:
- These are the rules:
- My Nomination Answers from orange walls!
- If you want anything for your blog (i.e.: more followers, more views…), what would it be and why?
In the context of this question, I would say more visitors because I want as many people to know that mental illness is something that can happen to anybody, and, hopefully, to educate them about mental health via my personal experiences.
- If you could pick one thing you are most proud of about your blog, what would it be?
- What kinds of self-care tips do you employ while writing?
Drink lots of coffee!
- Describe your ideal writing space.
You don’t have to, but I chose to post a picture lol!
- Write a 5 word tagline that you would put on your blog.
A Journey Through Bipolar Disorder
- What drives you to write a blog on MH?
To help end stigma towards mental illness.
- What got you into writing/blogging to begin with?
I like telling stories.
So now that I’ve put that all there, here are my questions! I’ll make it easy lol!
- What movies do you like?
- What books do you like?
- What music do you like?
- What TV shows do you like?
- What types of food do you like?
- Do you have pets? What kind?
- What to you want readers to take away from your blog?
- Defining Yellow
- My Life with PTSD & Bipolar
- Rant and Reason
- Revenge of Eve
- Stoner on a Roller Coaster