1. Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog, and a pingback to this post (copy & paste the permalink onto your post).
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. Display the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Thanks very much to A Guy Called Bloke who has nominated me for what is now my 3rd Sunshine Blogger Award! Please check out his eclectic blog! Maybe your blog can be the next one featured in his Truly Inspired series!
11 Questions Answered
- Do you like to dance?
Not as much as I did when I was in my early 20s.
- Does the colour blue confuse a colour blind ant?
- Is the truth really out there?
No, it’s within yourself.
- Does farting burn calories?
- Why did 6 cry?
Because 7 8 9.
- Why are we here.. No, l mean really, why?
To make the universe more interesting.
- Do worms have eyes?
- If you were in China, and you had £20 in the back pocket, $23 in the right pocket and 119 Euros in the left pocket, how much would you have if they were not your trousers?
- Why the skin of your teeth and how can fleshy teeth actually bite the bullet?
Fleshy teeth can’t bite the bullet — only teeth with strong enamel can.
- What happens if Bob isn’t your Uncle?
Then he might be your father.
- Does Minnie get upset, when people take the Mickey?
My 11 Questions
- Why does the cat got your tongue?
- Do you like working on jigsaw puzzles?
- Coffee or tea?
- Where do you blog (bedroom, living room, coffee shop, etc.)?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Bar soap or liquid soap?
- Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate?
- Do you call it soccer or football?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Would you rather be famous and have a scandal or two, or never be talked about in the media at all?
- What’s something I would never guess about you?
My Nominees (sorry I couldn’t come up with 11 who, to my knowledge, have not received one or because they aren’t inclined)