Liebster 2018 Award Nomination
Many thanks to A Guy Called Bloke and Doodlepip’s Adventures for nominating me for a Liebster Award 2018. Guy’s blog is eclectic, so do check it out. He features other bloggers, as well, in his Truly Inspired series. And if you like dogs, have a look at Doodlepip’s Adventures. Not to be outdone, Scrappy of Doodlepip’s Adventures has her own K9 Interviews series.
This version of the Liebster Award has five rules. They are:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know you have nominated them.
11 Questions Answered
- What breaks and never falls and what falls and never breaks?
A heart and a kitty litter scoop.
- A farmer had 752 sheep and took one shot that got them all. How did he do it?
He was dreaming and a genie helped him out.
- What’s your favourite morning drink?
- What is your favourite number plus 16 times 5 minus 7?
7. But the answer would be 7 no matter what number you pick.
- Well done, you have made it onto the local baseball team, which position are you?
- What will your favourite colour resemble once you have added pink, green and orange?
- All-time favourite sweet/candy’ … why?
peanut M&Ms, because they’re so easy to pop into your mouth, then bite through the candy coating and into a peanut surrounded by chocolate…mmmmmmm….
- You are offered a meal out at a restaurant of your choice, what do you pick?
Mana Food Bar, a vegetarian place
- Who comes first? A close friend in need or a distressed family member?
Family member. The close friend likely has other close friends to help.
- If animals could talk – who would be the rudest species?
- Which is the best head wear style to date?
My 11 Nominations:
I know many of you have been nominated for the Liebster numerous times, so let’s have fun with this! If you want to just answer the questions without nominating anybody, then do that! Remember to create a pingback to this post, so I’ll know your post is ready to read!
My 11 Questions
- What is your favorite holiday, and why?
- Do you prefer to travel or stay close to home?
- What’s in your fridge?
- How many e-mail addresses do you have?
- Do you have any siblings? How many?
- What is one thing you cannot live without?
- Do you like to cook?
- Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
- What is your favorite thing about summer?
- If you won $1 million playing the lottery, what would you do?
- Where did you grow up?