Liebster Award Nomination 5 – 2018
Big thanks to Guy of A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip! Guy works with animals and writes about it. His dog, Doodlepip, also writes from her unique perspective. Check them out!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by your nominator—or 11 random facts
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees
- List the rules in your post
- Let your nominees know of your nomination personally – will nominate you all very shortly.
Do you read question lists from the top, the bottom or from the middle first?
Did you ask yourself why l asked you that first?
If l didn’t want an answer for question 4 would you supply it anyway?
Can you see what question 4 is yet?
How many questions are asked on this nomination in total?
If there was one big question you wanted this list to ask of you, what would it be?
What would your answer be to that question?
I hope I’m doing this right.
I don’t want you to answer any of these questions with the exception of number 7 and maybe 11, ok?
Who invented FAQ’s?
For this Liebster Award nomination who asked the 12th question?
What was it, and more importantly of all the questions asked, how would you answer the 12th question found in question 2?
I honestly don’t know how I’d answer it lol
Think about it numerically…
- What was the first CD you ever bought?
- What is your favorite type of footwear?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Would you eat food that fell on the floor?
- Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- How often do you use your phone?
- Which is better, being the boss or an employee?
- What is the longest you have gone without doing laundry?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Who was the last person that you called or texted?
- What is the best part of your day?
There’s no obligation to answer the questions and nominate blogs, so don’t feel bad if you don’t accept the blog award. I realize that they can be time-consuming — I understand! ❤️