So You Know
. . . was created by Candace of Revenge of Eve. Each week, she will pose questions for us to answer.
From Candace (only the answers in italics are mine): [So You Know] is a series of questions meant to bring the reader closer to their favorite bloggers. It’s easy to participate! Follow these simple guidelines:
Publish a post on your site answering this week’s questions.
Create a pingback to this week’s post. Don’t know how? Chat with me and I’ll explain.
See simple, right?
This week’s questions
- Do you take a vacation during the summer months? If so, what amount of time do you travel (days, weeks)? During the summer we usually take one or two, just for a few days each, like maybe a long weekend, to a place that’s only a 2- or 3-hour drive away. The rest of the year we might take road trips and/or fly to various destinations.
- Do you meet up with family or friends at the destination? During the summer and at Christmas we usually meet up with my in-laws. When we go to Las Vegas, we see my family.
- What has been your favorite destination spot? Savannah, Georgia
- What has been your worst traveling experience? Omg. Pull up a chair. So one summer, we traveled to central Illinois to stay at a bed & breakfast. They provided us with dinner when we arrived (B&Bs usually only serve breakfast), and to our surprise, they sat down with us! They were eating, too, but it was weird because none of the innkeepers in the other B&Bs we’ve stayed at never did that! Then at some point during the meal, the wife started talking to us about God and Jesus and whatnot. And we were like ????? I mean, it’s fine if you’re a Christian, but please don’t push your beliefs on me. We checked out early.
- If you do not travel each summer, what do you do to escape your reality? n/a